Monday, August 10, 2015

Fashion: Belle Once Upon a Time Inspiration

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It's really starting to catch up with me that the summer is coming to a close. I still have so much that I want to get done! I'm kind of excited for school to start, though, because I'll be a senior. Wow. Time flies by so fast! You're probably reading this to learn about Belle's fashion, not to listen to my musings on school, so without further ado, here's what I really sat down to write about.
So, if you haven't already figured it out, I'm quite hooked (pun intended) on Once Upon a Time. I can't wait until August 18th when season 4 comes out on DVD! I'm so excited for the whole Frozen thing! My Once Upon a Time board is my largest board on Pinterest, containing 363 pins, and I haven't even had a Pinterest for a full six months yet. I'm getting better about it though; I don't spend half as much time as I used to on that website :) Anyway, if you're looking for a new show to watch, I highly recommend Once Upon a Time. It has been, is, and always will be my favorite show.
I love Belle's fashion. She's in my list of the top 10 best dressed celebrities/TV show characters. That sounds like some really cheesy magazine poll. I guess I should say the top 10 celebrities/characters whose closets I love the most? They did a great job of melding the Disney Belle with a real person.
She has all the compassionate, heroic, sensitive, smart, and bookish characteristics of Disney's Belle embodied in a fully developed character part of the story of Once. I think her outfits really show her personality by blending her simplistic, bookish side with her courage and realism.
I love this dress. I think Belle's favorite color is supposed to be blue. The lacy polka dot design is really cute and it pairs wonderfully with that belt!
This outfit is different, but she makes it work. I like the red and blue together on her shirt.
Everything about this outfit goes together so nicely. Perfect for fall!
This is also really cute for fall.
I'm usually not much of a fan of yellow, but I really like this shirt.
I can't find a good picture of this coat, but I'm including it anyway since I like it so much.
This has to be one of my favorite Belle outfits. I love the polka doted crop top paired with the red jacket.
So, that's all for today! I don't think I can express how impatient I am for season 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment