Thursday, July 16, 2015

Why I love Frozen

I know, some of you are probably tired of Frozen, but since I am not, I'm going to write about it anyway :) I saw Frozen in theatres in December of 2013, and I loved it (and still do). Anyway, I have seen the movie countless times, and I still think it's great.

Elsa is my favorite character.  

 I love her dress, her song, her hair (and did you know she is supposed to have four times the amount of hair a normal person has?). Elsa's character shows how you can always conquer your fears and move on. I love how Frozen put this hidden message into their movie. Sometimes just letting it go (pun intended) is the best response to a problem.
Who cannot love Olaf?
He's so funny and positive. The movie just wouldn't be the same without him! I almost thought that Olaf making a fire for Anna might be the act of true love that would save her.


Anna's a great character, too. 
She believes in all he people around her and knows that Elsa can really thaw the winter. She has such a positive personality, too. It's really funny when she and Kristoff meet.
I realized that the first thing he says to her is "carrots," Just like Anne and Gilbert (I love making those kinds of connections)!
Finally, the thing I love most about Frozen, Anna and Elsa save each other in an act of true love.
I've already written about it in Once Upon a Time, that I love when movies show that romantic love isn't the only kind of true love. 
And just in case you haven't watched Let it Go in awhile, here's the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment