Sunday, July 26, 2015

Just Some Pretty Things!

Who doesn't like a few cute little trinkets and treasures? I have a whole Pinterest board devoted to things that I just think are pretty. Today I just want to share with you a few of my finds.

Aren't these lovely? I love the pretty florals and the crocheted lace trim. These pillowcases have such a nice shabby chic, vintage style to them. Unfortunately, they're all sold out on Etsy.


I love hat boxes! They have such a great vintage flair! Three years ago I was in the musical Hello Dolly!, and we used so many hat boxes for the hat shop scene. I guess that was when I realized how much I love hat boxes.

This is such a cute watch! It's not available anymore on Etsy, but that doesn't mean that we can't appreciate how adorable it is.
This is actually supposed to be a pillow to put the rings on in a wedding, but I think it could still look very nice on a bed or a chair. I love the ribbon flowers.
This chandelier is so pretty. It would look even better with real candles!
Ah, this cupcake is too perfect for words. It looks more like a piece of art than food.
I just had to include some shabby chic tea cups.
I love the Anastasia movie! Who wouldn't love this beautiful music box? Link
These are really pretty. Unfortunately, I can't find where to buy them, because they would be lovely to have.
These are just as pretty!

So, if you would like to see more beautiful things, follow my pretty things board on Pinterest! 







No comments:

Post a Comment