Monday, July 27, 2015

Fashion: Pinterest Favorites

So, being the Pinterest lover that I am, I have over 300 pins on my fashion board. That may not sound like a lot to some people, but I have only had a Pinterest account for five months. Today I just want to share with you some of my favorite pins on my fashion board so that you can get a sense of my personal style and find inspiration for developing your own taste!
Dresses
I love dresses. They are my favorite thing to buy. 

 Wow. I guess I should also include some dresses that are not blue.
Jackets/Coats
Outfits


As you can see, I like fitted waists and dressier styles.
Shoes

  
Accesories
Okay, my phone sends me countless notifications that so and so has pinned this pin. I guess everyone just loves Coach bags.

So, I guess this post looks kind of disorganized and overwhelming. I think I'm getting better at making my posts aesthetically pleasing, though :) I did not provide the links to all of these things, but if you want to see where one of these things is from or buy it, all of these things are on my fashion board on Pinterest.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment