Friday, July 31, 2015

Fashion: Disneybounding!

Before I start writing about Disneybounding, just let me tell you, there is so much that goes into the college admissions process. I've only looked at one college so far, and I'm considering if I should retake my SAT's, and I have so many things to put into my resume. And on top of all of that, I have not done all of my summer homework. Okay, enough of that!
In case you don't know what Disneybounding is, it's when you use the inspiration of a Disney character to put together an outfit! It's awesome! I just want to share with you some great Disney outfits I've found on Pinterest.
Elsa
Elsa seriously has one of the best Disney princess dresses. Sometimes I really wish it was possible to create a gorgeous dress out of ice! But, unfortunately, we live in a world where that would melt :( However, Elsa's ice dress serves as great fashion inspiration! There are so many Disneybounded (my computer keeps telling me that's not a word) Elsa outfits out there, so I'll just show you my favorite. Oh, and by the way, I'm going to post the links to Polyvore so you can see where to find all the pieces (that's what fashion designers call articles of clothing; I guess clothes can be a work of art!)

This dress is so pretty! I absolutely love the turquoise blue snowflake fabric!  Link 
I also love Elsa's Frozen Fever look. This outfit is one of my favorites I've seen on Polyvore. I'm not always into such bright colors, but I'd wear this outfit. The shoes look so stylish. Link
Some people would say it's cheesy or something like that, but I love the idea of Disneybounding for prom. This dress is so beautiful. And that necklace! Link
Wendy
I'm only posting one outfit for Wendy, but I just had to share it because the dress is so cute! And that darling Tinkerbell necklace... Link
Alice
Alice is definitely one of my Disney fashion icons. I love her simplistic style in the original movie and her dresses in the live action movie are gorgeous! 
Lace dresses are so pretty, especially this one. The pearl jewelry adds just the right touch! Link
 This dress is so professional and fun at the same time. A grown up Alice fashion inspiration! Disneybounding for work! Link
Cinderella
I've always loved Cinderella's dress, ever since I first saw the movie when I was probably about two years old. The new movie has increased my love for Cinderella's fashion even more.

The perfect thing to look dapper in at Disneyland! Most of this outfit is pretty affordable, too. Link
This dress is really interesting and pretty at the same time. It doesn't really look like Cinderella's dress, but it clearly has a Cinderella vibe to it. I can't find it's Polyvore link :(
This fairy godmother inspired dress is really cute, too. Again with the lace trend! Link
Beauty and the Beast
I've found a few different Beauty and the Beast outfits inspired by different characters that I really like.
This dress has such a beautiful color. It would be great for prom. Link
I want to someday walk into a store and see this dress there waiting for me. On sale too. In my size. I can't find the link to where it's from, though.
Who would have thought of making an outfit for the enchanted rose? I love it! This dress is so cute! Link
Such a cute, vintage inspired outfit. I should get some lilac heels.... We should all get lilac heels... Link
A simple, everyday but dressy look inspired by Belle. Perhaps the most fashionable Disney princess in my opinion. Link
Jane
Jane's style is so classy and sophisticated! 
If Jane lived in the twenty first century, she would definitely wear this. Love the vintage inspired pieces! Link
Another adorable yellow dress! So classy. Link
Rapunzel
Rapunzel's dress is so cute. You can't go wrong copying her carefree style. If only we could have the seventy feet of hair and Pascal to go with it all!
Everything in this outfit is so lovely and purple. I love color themes! If only I had those shoes. Link 
Everything in this outfit reminds me of that spectacular lantern boat scene. I have a dream (pun intended) to someday have a boat ride on the water with those beautiful lanterns. Link
I hope I've inspired you to add some magic into your outfits! By the way, I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel. Comment on what I should do videos about!

No comments:

Post a Comment