Saturday, July 18, 2015

DIY: More Fun Summer Projects!

Hey! So, as always, I have been spending more time than I should on Pinterest, and I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've found! People responded well to my last DIY post, so I made another one.
Phone Wallet
 This looks like a really fun (and useful) project that you could make in less than an hour! It's really cute, too. It could work well clipped onto a backpack, purse, or even you keys! I like the polka dot fabric she used, too :) Link













Homemade Lip Gloss
   This project is great as a gift, something to do at a party, or just for yourself. Lots of lip gloss recipes have all these ingredients that I don't know why anyone would randomly have lying around their house, but with this recipe, you will probably have all the ingredients already (except for petal powder, whatever that is, but I don't think that's exactly necessary). Link















Paint Chip Mobile
 This looks so cool! I definitely want to try this! Go to Home Depot or someplace where they sell paint to get those cards with all the samples of paint colors on them! This would be a really nice baby shower gift, too. I wonder if you could somehow put a light inside of this because that would look really cool. Link












I hope you enjoyed this post and will try out some of these awesome projects! I might try to make that phone wallet today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment