Thursday, July 2, 2015

DIY: Fun Summer Projects!

Hey there! I just realized the other day that I have been greatly neglecting my blog. I don't think I've posted since before Easter, sometime about three months ago. This summer, one of my many goals is to post much more often. Maybe even a couple times a week! But remember, I only said maybe. 
The summer is a great time to make things and get started on some crafty projects! Lately I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest (here is the link to mine), so I thought I'd show you some of the things I have made and am currently in the process of making. Not all of these links will let me show images on my blog, but I will provide the link to the original webpage where you can view the images. 
Organza Flowers 
These are beautiful and so easy to make! I made one as a graduation present for one of my friends. Unfortunately, Google will not let me load any pictures from the original post unto my blog, so you have to click on the link to see what the flowers look like. 
Pajama Shorts 
These aren't that hard to make and they look really good when you finish them! They are really comfortable! To make mine I just used this green and white polka dot fabric that's been lying around in our linen closet for quite some time. 
1950's T-Shirt Refashion  
Everyone has a random shirt lying around in their closet that could use a refashion! I am not finished making mine yet, but I hope I can finish it so I can wear it to some sort of Fourth of July thing! 
That's it for today! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! Please comment and subscribe! I'm not exactly sure how you would go about subscribing, I have to figure out how to set up one of those subscribe by email buttons. Hopefully I will make another post sometime this week! 
Here is a picture of fairy dust. I just felt like including it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment