Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cooking: Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Desserts

Whoever thought up the combination of chocolate and peanut butter was a genius. There are not many other food combinations that go so well together. The wonderful nuttiness of the peanut butter and the velvety chocolate are a match made in heaven. Anyone who follows my dessert board on Pinterest knows that a high percentage of desserts I pin contain chocolate and peanut butter. Today I thought I'd share some of them with you.
 Yum. I don't know if I've ever seen anything that looks more appetizing. I will definitely have to make this someday. It has cream cheese in it too, so that makes it kind of like cheesecake, another one of my favorite desserts. Link













Chocolate covered anything is good, so why not gram crackers? This recipe only has four ingredients: milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter, and gram crackers. I like it when recipes only have a few ingredients because then it's a lot more likely that you'll actually have the stuff in your house! Link




























I've made versions of these bars before, and they are so good! They really taste like peanut butter cups. Make sure you don't go too crazy with adding the powder sugar because some of these recipes have to much, and then you end up with a grainy confection. This is a great summer recipe because you don't have to bake anything, and you can melt the chocolate in the microwave, so your house doesn't get heated up on hot days! Link


























I hope you've been inspired to put together some delicious desserts! If you want to see more, follow my dessert board on Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment