Monday, July 20, 2015

Books: Great Pride & Prejudice Things

Pinterest is not only for crafts and recipes! I've found lots of funny Pride & Prejudice memes and random Pride & Prejudice things that I would love to have. Firstly though, if you have not read Pride & Prejudice, I really think you should read it or at least see the movie. The newer one with Keira Knightley is good, but the older one with Colin Firth is still my favorite. So, here are some of the funny things I've found.
Mr. Collins really is kind of creepy, isn't he?
Such a funny idea! If you've seen the movie, you probably remember how Mr. Collins eats. My friend and I used to think that was really funny.
This meme is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Perfection! Mrs. Bennet would be such an annoying mother, but you have to admit she is pretty funny sometimes. Funny without even trying to be.
I want this shirt. It is so awesome. That's all I need to say about it.
And this bag! I have not seen Fifty Shades of Grey (and I do not plan on seeing it), but I am quite sure that Mr. Darcy is better than Mr. Grey.
Even though I'm not a coffee or much of a tea drinker, I wouldn't mind having this mug :) 
My last word of advice for today is, if you are bored, read Pride & Prejudice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment