Thursday, July 23, 2015

Beauty: Blue Nails

Hey there! This post is entirely dedicated to the awesomeness of nail polish. If it had never been invented, life could not be as complete. I paint my nails so much that I'm not used to seeing them without nail polish on them. So, without further ado, here are some great blue nail polish shades that are great for summer or any time of year! Sorry about using the same word twice in the last sentence.

This is so beautiful and sparkly :) It's called Kiss Me At Midnight, which is a great name because it is so Cinderella. I've never bought the OPI nail polish brand before because it's kinda expensive, but it looks pretty high quality and like it's worth the price.







This is such a pretty, sophisticated color. You can never go wrong with royal blue. The top coat is OPI, so I'm assuming the polish is too. This shade looks really nice with the matte top coat. I would only recommend using matte with a really high quality polish in a dark color, such as shown in the picture.






This cornflower blue is so pretty. I'm not sure what brand it is. I think I may have seen an Essie color like this before. This color reminds me of a nice, clear blue sky on a sunny day!








I can't find where this shade is from either, but if you looked through the nail polish at Walmart or Target, you could probably find something like it. These nails look like a starry night sky!








So there you have it! I hope you've enjoyed this post. Comment on which polish is your favorite. I like the light blue sparkly one best!







No comments:

Post a Comment