Tuna Fish Sandwich:
Okay, I know this is a ridiculously common and easy recipe, but I included it anyway just in case you have never made one. If you haven't, you should definitely try because they're really good and healthy! However, I wouldn't recommend eating one every day because of the mercury content in tuna. In case you need directions:
1. Mash up the contents of a can of tuna with a fork.
2. If you want to, you can add chopped onions, celery, onions, or pickles at this point.
3. Add as much mayonnaise or miracle whip as you want and stir in all up.
4. If you like, add seasonings such as celery seed, onion powder, or parsley.
5. Put it on some bread (I like mine toasted), add a piece of lettuce if you want, and you're done!
Deviled Eggs: I love deviled eggs. They're also a really great snack/appetizer/edible thing at this time of year. This is my favorite deviled egg recipe (adopted from some cookbook, but I'm not sure which):
1. Hard boil 8 eggs, take off the shells, and cut them in half.
2. Scoop out the yokes and mash them in a bowl.
3. Add 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 2T sweet relish, 2t yellow mustard, and some paprika. Mix
4. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture evenly into centers of the whites.
Fried Rice is pretty easy to make, and you can throw in pretty much whatever vegetables you happen to have lying around. Link to recipe
I hope you liked this post! Comment on what other types of recipes you'd like me to write about!