Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fashion: Fairytale Clothes that you Can Get Away with Wearing in the Real World



Last Night I went to Khol’s and saw their new Cinderella collection, and I love it! This inspired me to write a post about fairytale fashion that you can wear every day. 



I saw this skirt, and I instantly fell in love with it! I love the impressionistic house and castle design and the ballet-like tulle look. It comes in other colors and designs too, but this one is definitely my favorite! I love how this skirt also works with a t-shirt. Link






This isn't really the best picture of these dresses, but they look really pretty when you see the real thing! I love the rose pattern on the blue dress. Link










I thought I'd also feature a prom dress! This dress is not part of the Cinderella collection (it's from JC Penney), but it still reminds me of Cinderella! I love the color! Link













I can't wait to see the Cinderella movie!











No comments:

Post a Comment